Your website shouldn’t be a second job. Creating quality content and optimizing your online presence is time consuming and has a steep learning curve, even for savvy web users. Who has the time to make small website changes when you’re running a business?
Whether you’re updating your phone number or adding a contact form to your service pages, we’ll make sure your website stays up-to-date to increase traffic, boost sales and leads, and strengthen brand identity and authority.
Each package below is designed for both the size and the needs of your company. Only looking to maintain and perform small updates to your existing small website? The Basic package may be the best fit for you. Alternatively, if you’re looking for maintenance as well as continued improvement and search engine optimization for your medium to large website, the Pro Plan will be perfect for you.
We offer website maintenance at $65/hour and discounted monthly maintenance packages to both new and existing clients. Monthly Plans begin with 3 months prepaid to begin, with quarterly invoicing thereafter.
Examples of Maintenance Include:
•Text, graphics and coding updates
• Optimize website for search engines
• Transfer site to new domain or web server host
• Code validation and cross-browser compatibility testing
• Improve navigation, site organization, and/or ease-of-use for site visitors
• Add Contact or information gathering forms (with optional database update)
• Add Photo Galleries
• Add Videos
• Add Flash Functionality
• Assistance with updating content (geared toward how visitors like to read on the internet)
• Add Accessibility features to assist visitors with disabilities
• Add Google Analytics (free visitor analysis tool)